Ethanol plants sued for pollution or odor?
- Northwest ethanol smell still lingers by Jamie Loo, SouthBendTribune.com, December 14, 2005
- Ethanol Plant Operator Fined North Platte, 10:28 AM Jun 10, 2005, Associated Press
- Underground stench traced to ethanol plant from WNDU-TV South Bend, Indiana
- Ace Ethanol to pay $300,000 for violations Wisconsin
- Sierra Club to Sue South Bend Ethanol Plant - Hoosier Chapter Sierra Club
- Adkins Ethanol--Illinois Attorney General suit against plant for air pollution, and foul-smelling odors. Illinois (a Lurgi, PSI plant)
Lena Citizens Group Files Federal Suit to Force Ethanol Plant to Comply with Air Pollution Laws
- Lawsuit filed against Caro Ethanol Plant - Michigan
- United States Settles with 12 Minnesota Ethanol Companies - US Department of Justice
- United Stats of America v Gopher State Ethanol - Minnesota
- Heartland Grain Fuels - Ethanol Plant in City Court South Dakota
- Minnesota Energy Fined - Minnesota
- High Plains Ethanol - New Mexico
- State Files Environmental lawsuit in Portage County - Wisconsin
- State and Citizens sue Ethanol Plant in Lena - Illinois
Ethanol plants send malodors into the community.
- Port authority deals a blow to ethanol plant by Friday, Jul. 29, 2005,
- Testimony of JoAnn Czajka, who lives 1/4 of a mile from the Badger State Ethanol plant in Monroe, Wisconsin.
- Heidi from Lena Illinois - Adkins Energy
- Opposition to ethanol plant growing. By Karl Ebert of the Northwestern Algoma, Minnesota
- United Wisconsin Grain Producers, L.L.C. From their initial prospectus